Saturday 4 February 2012

Home

Well I'm finally back in the UK, and it's so good to be home! Had a difficult last few weeks on board emotionally as I have very close friends who were working on the Concordia and I just wanted to get home and see them. Luckily I'm seeing one, Ian tomorrow which is great and they are all fine thank goodness! There was a Programme on chanel 4 on tuesday night called Terror at Sea where 4 of our dancers were interviewed. I thought they came across brilliantly and I am very proud of them. If you haven't seen it, it's one to watch.

On a more positive note I'm very pleased to have already been putting into practice some of the skills that I learned in the last module! I've been confident enough to network with people who I wouldn't have before and have some auditions lined up already, instead of putting it off! Very excited! Also managed to get a little showreel together and emailedit and my improved CV off to prospective employers. Really looking forwards to the next chapter and also module 2! Hope everyone is well and to hear from you soon!

Best wishes, Emily x

2 comments:

  1. Dearest Emily! Thank goodness you are safe! We've been worried. I wish you a peaceful rest and lots of love x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emily, welcome to hear you are back on dry land, we were all asking around after you as we knew you were somewhere in Italy, so it was quite worrying. I hope that programme is repeated as I would really want to watch it. I missed last week, as I have also been on tour in Germany.

    I've just looked at the myunihub site, and our results are up, it says how many 'credits' are awarded if you log into the results page. I don't know what it means in terms of the overall 'grade' but i'm trying to figure it out. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete