Wednesday 22 February 2012

I've created a discussion group...

...on Linkedin. My profile took 5 mins to set up and I've started a discussion group on the site for those who think they might be going down similar inquiry lines. Adesola suggested linkedin to me and it looks like it's going to be really easy to have discussion groups there and organise the topics and questions that we discuss!
I hope to see some of you there?? here's the link to my profile http://lnkd.in/ze3zWF.
Thanks, Emily x

5 comments:

  1. Great I've joined the SIG! I hope we get more members, as many are going along the teaching line of inquiry..... Although I did find a link to my inquiry about budget and jobs cuts in the arts- if education is more effective, the general public will have a better awareness and appreciation of the performing arts- creating more interest in shows- improving ticket sales = saving our jobs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've joined! Great idea. I'd been meaning to join linkedin anyway. Looks like it will be great. Hope more join!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad it worked out
    Adesola

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Emily,
    I have joined you on Linkedin. I'm not entirely sure we would be in the same SIG, but it sounds very interesting and I am looking forward to seeing the progress on it and helping you by inputting where I can.
    Take care :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Im on linkdin. I am doing my inquiry on having my own business so management will be a big factor in that along with government cuts and also things like rehearsal spaces, being in a transdiciplinary industry and so much more
    would love it if you joined
    http://www.linkedin.com/groups/SIG-managing-creating-your-own-4326744?trk=myg_ugrp_ovr

    ReplyDelete