Tuesday 27 September 2011

Task 1a My CV

Previously I uploaded my CV to a new gadget to the right hand side of my blog. I listened to what Aicha had to say and also had a look at other people's CV's and saw some really professional work.
I decided to use google docs to upload a new draft of my CV to my blog so I removed my CV from the gadget and it's here instead.Emily Brenchley CV
It's just a draft again and I hope to improve on it some more but let me know if you have any suggestions,
thank you, Emily

3 comments:

  1. Hi Emily,
    I just had a look at your CV. Well done for uploading it on to google docs. I'm about to have a go now!
    With your CV, I thought that maybe you could add some more information such as where you went to school, college etc. And do you have any other skills like driving, singing, sports? I didn't really get a feeling of who you are in it. Hope that makes sence and is of some help xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emily,
    I would probably agree with Sarah here. It feels a little bit empty.
    Also, maybe try using some bold or italics within your work credits to highlight the piece of information that's most important, e.g Dancer. I would suggest just having a play with these and seeing how you can make the credits jump of the page a bit more if that makes sense?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys I'll definitely have a look at what you've highlighted for me and upload a new one as soon as I can. Thank you for your help! x

    ReplyDelete