Thursday 1 March 2012

Awards Title

The award I seek as a result of doing this programme is BA (Hons) Professional Practice in Professional Dance.

After studying for three years for a National Diploma in Professional Dance at Northern Ballet School I have successfully been performing in the industry for over three years in many high quality production shows on board cruise ships which have helped me to grow as a dancer and performer.
It is my ambition to continue to grow and develop as a professional in this field by gaining skills and experiences from new and different areas including dancing in a variety of shows within other companies. I want to find out how different people work and how the best results are achieved, and through working with different companies, I would like to improve and develop skills of management so that I can eventually manage other people effectively and help them to grow as professional dancers.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Emily,

    I read your title and it made me wonder whether I would like mine to be 'Professional Musical Theatre' rather than just 'Musical Theatre'. However the preceeding words 'Professional Practice' suggests that you are already a professional. Perhaps you don't need to say professional twice??

    Just a thought, hope you are well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think you need to repeat the word 'professional' . Otherwise I think this a great. I think you are on the right track keeping it simple and spending your thinking time on the rest of the module.
    Adesola

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jo and Adesola, yes a bit too many professionals there, I'll change it. Thank you for your feedback! Emily

    ReplyDelete