Sunday 11 March 2012

New Job!

Hi there everyone!
I've been auditioning since I've been home and have been offered a new job to start in April. (YAY!) I'm finally going to be on land (so no chance of sinking!) and working with a different company which is really exciting.
It's made me think about my inquiry and it's relevance to myself and I thought about inquiring into joining a new company.
Any thoughts?
Hope module 2 is going well for everyone, so much has gone up on the blogs I'm trying to keep up and comment!
Emily

2 comments:

  1. Dear Emily thank goodness you have a job on dry land. It puts our worries at rest. (laughs). I think that if you pick business for your inquiry it would be a good thing to read. When we met you spoke very passionately about Dance and what you wanted to do for your progression as a dancer. If the shoes fit then go ahead.

    Best of Luck

    Lily

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Emily. Ships are a good life but you can't beat being on land!

    ReplyDelete