Tuesday 11 October 2011

Task 1a final Professional Profile and CV and further thoughts

So here we are my final Professional Profile and CV. Thank you everyone for all your advice and comments. I think I am happy with these now although of course nothing is ever perfect. Of course if anybody does have any suggestions they are always welcome.
I also started to think about a CV I have that credits some of my accidental learning. I think this helps when it comes to reflective practice. I am able to see how it was that I learned something, by this I mean by watching or doing or seeing etc. I'm using "Kolb's learning cycle" which is spoken in the reader to aid me in doing this. I'm not going to post the CV because some of it's quite embarrassing, but I recommend trying it as I found it really helped me to start thinking about reflective practice.
Thanks to adesola for suggesting the "accidental CV" to me.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Emily,

    I really like your professional profile. I feel it is an honest and passionate depiction of your professional life and passion for this career. You set our clear goals and there was a logical progression from past, present to future.
    Good job! Phil suggested I put a little headshot at the top of mine and I really like it when I tried it. I know this is your final draft and perhaps you have tried a picture already, but if not maybe you could see if you'd like it with a picture. Just a tiny suggestion, lovely piece though.

    Take care, Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really enjoyed you professional profile Emily! I thought it flowed really well and included plenty of relevant information with out being too long. I agree with Jo maybe a small picture in the top corner would make it more eye catching - but obviously it's just personal preference. I love how it ended on a really open and positive note; it gave the impression that your excited and looking forward to the next steps (that maybe very different and varied)that your going to take in your career!

    Lizzie x

    ReplyDelete